Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Published Pin Ups in 2017




Some Pin Up highlights of 2017- Getting published with Eric Powell's Albatross Funnybooks is so cool, 'Namwolf by Fabian Rangel Jr. and Logan Faerber was a great mini series. I hope there's more coming, it was excellent to meet Fabian who I've followed on social media from the day I decided to start making comics, Logan and of course the Eric Powell at Heroes Con this year, what an event, that con is going to stay with me for a long time.
Spread by Justin Jordan and Kyle Strahn (and assorted) will be wrapping up soon, this book has always been a favourite so when Kyle put out the call I was ready.
Getting some art in Matt Miner's GWAR comic was ridiculously cool and it was really cool of  Matt Horak to print a piece in his  book Octo Skull. I'll post the drawings in another entry, don't have them handy right now

No comments:

Post a Comment